Saturday, July 13, 2013

Introduction

Welcome =)

    I've decided to start a blog in preparation for goals I have set for my future. Over the past couple years God has placed on my heart to share my wisdom that I learn along the way from experiences and challenges He places on my path. This won't be a religious blog, but God does play a huge role in my life and is placed first. I not only want to use this blog in hopes that something I say will inspire or motivate someone to want to do more, be more, or be a blessing to others, but also help me build and work on myself. I'll be the first to admit I am nowhere near perfect, but I strive to better myself every day. I plan on being completely honest in this blog and might get personal at times. I hope you follow my journey and maybe, hopefully, take something with you along the way.


Much Love and God Bless,
Lisa <3

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to read more! You will definitely keep me motivated on my journey as well! :)

    ReplyDelete